- July 5, 2017
- Posted by: blog admin
- Category: Business plans
WordPress plugins are pieces of software that can be downloaded to extend and extend the functionality of your WordPress site.
The center of WordPress is intended to be lean and lightweight, to expand adaptability and limit code blocking. The modules at that point offer custom capacities and components so that every client can adjust their site to their particular needs.
For guidelines and data on downloading, introducing, overhauling, investigating and dealing with your WordPress modules, see Managing Plugins. In the event that you need to build up your own particular module, you will locate a far-reaching rundown of assets in Plugin Resources.
The top 10 plugins are:
- Akismet: To protect your blog from Spam Comments
- WPDB-Manager: To repair, optimize and backup your database.
- Yoast SEO: To optimize your website and articles for SEO.
- WP Rocket: A simple yet powerful cache plugin.
- Broken Link Checker: Analyses your websites and articles for broken links. You can unlink, edit, etc. them.
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP: You get all your primary Google Analytics data on your dashboard.
- Optimus: One of the cool plugins for optimizing your website images.
- Thirsty Affiliates: Want to cloak your affiliate links?
- WP Encrypt: A perfect WordPress plugin if you are using Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Jetpack (if you like): A plugin for WordPress with plenty of features